New design and many long-awaited changes in VSoft Mobile Workforce new version
A new layout has been designed – a sequence of the emerged need not only to enhance the aesthetics but also the visibility and ease of use certain interface elements. Thanks to many usability tests conducted jointly with UX specialists and application designers and by analyzing various product usage scenarios, we have been able to significantly improve the User Experience of both modules — the administrator panel and the mobile application.
Another important improvement in the new VMW release are the rules of assigning an employee to a task. The mechanism allows for automatic assignment of orders according to such parameters as the area, distance from the place of task performance, employee occupancy, or their skills. The main benefits of such a systematic approach to field workers management are significant time savings, lower business costs and the ability to serve more customers.
The main advantages of using the introduced rules:
- efficient management of large field-based teams,
- the automated process of assigning tasks to employees according to current needs,
- schedules and working time optimization,
- higher service quality through better matching of tasks to employee qualifications,
- the ability to track tasks in real-time and rapidly respond to changes,
- flexible configuration of rules,
- reduced operating costs and time to reach customers,
- minimized unused resources,
- increased work efficiency.
What’s more in the new version of VSoft Mobile Workforce?
- the extended module of cash payments that enables generating a report on accepted payments,
- advanced options of tasks and lists filtering in the mobile application and web panel,
- the ability to modify the content of all system emails,
- lots of technical improvements.
* share of Android iOS operating systems on the mobile devices market in Q3 2019 according to mobirank