Integration of debt collection systems with the Information Portal of Common Courts
How to increase the work efficiency of people responsible for supervising court proceedings? How to improve the processes of obtaining information from common courts? How to effectively use the daily information obtained for cases conducted by common courts?
Trying to answer these questions as a team and meeting the needs of processes’ automation resulting from business needs, we have created a concept of integrating product systems with the Information Portal of Common Courts through VSoft Court Portal Connector.
What are we talking about?
The concept of the solution is to ensure the integration of product systems that record information about pending court cases which are available electronically on the Information Portal of Common Courts by using the portal’s external API. Integration ensures comprehensive communication between the court cases conducting system and the Information Portal of Common Courts in relation to the information that is made available on the portal for a given case (activities, documents, protocols, meetings). The offered solution is therefore an optimal, automatic tool for registering information about court cases, supporting the daily repetitive work of obtaining information by employees of insurance or leasing companies, law firms, and debt collection companies.
The availability of electronic court information and the automation of business processes allows for decreased repetitive manual employee activities in debt collection systems, in which expert knowledge is not required. Thus, banks, insurance companies, leasing companies, law firms and debt collection companies are increasingly investing in the business processes automation. The answer to the existing needs in the field of obtaining information contained in the on-line court files is a solution enabling the integration of debt collection systems with the Information Portal of Common Courts. The effect of such integration is obtaining information about the stage of the court process, activities performed by the court, scheduled sessions, documents generated by the court in electronic form and electronic protocols with the possibility of listening to them.
VSoft Court Portal Connector is our solution that meets the above needs in the field of integration of court cases conducting systems with the Information Portal of Common Courts. The product provides comprehensive communication between the court cases conducting system and the Information Portal of Common Courts regarding information that is made available on the portal for a given case. The collected information is processed in compliance with all normative requirements regarding, for example, the protection of personal rights, or personal data, or the values in public documents.
The integration of the court cases conducting system through VSoft Court Portal Connector is carried out by input and output files transferred between the connector and the court cases conducting system on a daily basis, i.e. once a day. Every day, the method that retrieves the data of the selected case is called by cyclically querying the connector. Thanks to this solution, ever day the product system records information, registered electronically on the portal by common courts, and can react to the activities on an ongoing basis, processing appropriate cases in the system.
In terms of functionality offered by the Information Portal of Common Courts, the concept of our solution enables the automatic implementation of activities that an employee performs manually to obtain information recorded electronically by common courts:
- submitting requests for access to specific cases,
- checking status of submitted applications,
- downloading data for cases to which access has been obtained and downloading data when they have been updated, which allows for the current updating of case data and their details, obtaining information about connections in the case, meetings held or planned for a given case, recording information about the attached documents, information about the parties to the proceedings for the case as well as the steps taken for the case,
- downloading document files for indicated case documents,
- downloading e-protocols of meetings from selected meetings.
All the above activities are comprehensively supported as part of automatic integration, providing the product system with a ‘batch’ that is used in the next step to undertake debt collection activities.
What does the automatic communication between the debt collection system and the Information Portal of Common Courts give?
The main idea behind the concept of the solution is the optimization of repetitive activities performed by employees. Hence, the offered solution is an optimal automatic tool for registering information that is taken on cases registered in common courts and for registering such data in the court cases conducting system. The collected information is used in the debt collection system. The benefits of implementing VSoft Court Portal Connector are briefly defined by the following points:
- automatic submission of applications for access to the case on the portal and the current status of the submitted application,
- the current status of the case as of today – registration of information on actions taken in cases, meetings, and document updates without logging into the portal,
- increased work efficiency of employees responsible for supervision over court proceedings,
- automation of the court process – quick response as a consequence of publishing information on the portal, such as: recording activities, setting dates of meetings, publishing documents,
- monitoring of cases and information currently published by common courts.
Basically, we are left with the question: For whom? Integration of the product system with the Information Portal of Common Courts through VSoft Court Portal Connector is dedicated primarily to the parties to which information on pending cases in courts is important. Among the recipients of the solution, there are insurance companies, leasing companies, law firms, debt collection companies and others that will use on-line information about the actions of courts. Providing information about the current state of the case as of today allows you to effectively take action in the product system in court cases.